VINTAGE RARE Aladdin (VHS 1993) Walt Disney Black Diamond Classic Video
ALADDIN DISNEY CLASSIC DIAMOND EDITION. Enchant audiences young and old with the classic Disney story of love and magic in Arabia. Robin Williams narrates the voice of the genie who supplies the magic. Aladdin, a young man from the streets, his monkey named Abu, and Jasmine, the daughter of a local sultan, ride a magic carpet through multiple adventures. Expert animation and clever story lines keep viewers entertained for approximately 90 minutes. This video received five Academy Award nominations, and one two of them including Best Song for the tune'The Whole New World. THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SCANNED WITH A UV LIGHT FOR YOUR PROTECTION FROM COVID. Scott Weinger, Robin Williams, Linda Larkin, Jonathan Freeman, Frank Welker. This item is in the category "Movies & TV\VHS Tapes". The seller is "corellaluella" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- SKU: B50
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Edition: Black Diamond Edition, Diamond Edition
- UPC: 0717951662033
- Language: English
- Actor: Scott Weinger, Robin Williams, Linda Larkin, Jonathan Freeman, Frank Welker
- Rating: G
- Director: John Musker, Ron Clements
- Sub-Genre: Fantasy
- Genre: Animation & Anime
- Movie/TV Title: Aladdin
- Leading Role: Scott Weinger
- Studio: Walt Disney Home Video